The City of Snohomish offers a comprehensive benefit package for regular full-time employees.
Regular part-time employees may be eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage on a pro-rata basis.
[Note: Represented employees may receive some or all of their benefits listed below based on their union contracts. Those employees should consult their union agreements for specific information about their benefits.]
Regence HealthFirst and Group Health medical insurance plans for Non-Represented & Represented = 90% paid for employees and dependents/qualified domestic partners for 2022.
- Regence HealthFirst
- Group Health $10.00 Copay
- Dental Insurance for all regular employees
- Vision Insurance for all regular employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Short and Long-Term disability
- Dual Insurance Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off (Annual Leave)
- Jury Duty/Military Leave
Investment and Retirement
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS)
- 457 Deferred Compensation (voluntary)
- Optional plans for life insurance, disability, and accident coverage