How close to the property line can I build?
Setback requirements differ by zones. The Planning Department should be contacted to determine the setback requirements for a specific location. You can reach them by telephone at 360-282-3167 or email at Building codes also have restrictions relating to property lines and construction requirements.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out if my property is within Snohomish City limits?
2. How close to the property line can I build?
3. Can I raise chickens on my property?
4. How do I find out my zoning?
5. Do I need City approval to cut down a tree on my property?
6. What uses are allowed on my property?
7. What types of proposals require design review?
8. Who do I contact with questions about the permit application process?
9. Can I subdivide my property?