Business License Forms

Business License Application Forms

Visit to apply for a City of Snohomish business license endorsement on your State license (UBI#). 

Change of Use Application Packet - required for all new businesses representing a change in occupancy type for the space (such as a retail space changing to a restaurant, an office changing to retail, or a home changing to an office).


Mobile Food Vendor Application Forms

Before submitting a mobile food vendor permit request, please make sure that:

  1. You have an active City of Snohomish endorsement for your business license.
  2. Your proposed mobile food vendor site is an allowed location. Please review this map and contact us if you are unsure.

The City of Snohomish has moved to an online request form that you can fill out here.

Solicitor / Canvasser Application Forms
Add the City of Snohomish business license endorsement to your State licence (UBI#) first, then submit the below forms to City Hall for review:
   Release of Information

   Solicitor / Canvasser Instructions for Applicants

   Solicitor / Canvasser Application